Arthritis Insight Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

MUSCLE SPASMS..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
xxlindaxx69 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote xxlindaxx69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MUSCLE SPASMS..
    Posted: 10 January 2009 at 8:31am
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON HOW TO GET RID OF MUSCLE SPASMS FOREVER?Unhappy
ZeroJointPain View Drop Down

Quote ZeroJointPain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2009 at 1:22pm
Ive always noticed with mine that when my diet was clean I would get less spasms. Not sure if it had to do with sodium intake or what but when i lowered sodium they were less frequent.
Hazey View Drop Down

Quote Hazey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2010 at 6:31am
I have had FMS for 15 years now and a new condition has appeared,,,Muscle spazms in my neck and also in my spine,,, its the most horriable pain you can feel, i was given Valium for the pain and have been on the same pain med for 15 years Darvocet...it doesnt even begin to aid the pain,, It just seems the more the arthritis spreads the more it gets worse, will I be in a weelchair by the time i turn 60?!? I am 40 now so i was young when diagonsed and i just want to say that muscle spazms are the worst pain i have EVER felt....Unhappy
ronbn56 View Drop Down

Quote ronbn56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2011 at 11:35am
ITS A MINERAL SHORTAGE CAUSED BY BAD DIET OR SO CALLED MEDICATIONS. TO CORRECT IT EAT START EATING MORE RAW FRUITS AND VEGEAYBLES OR GET A JUICER.
LEGAL PRESCRIBED DRUGS USED AS THE DOCTOR ORDERED IS THE 4TH LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH IN THE USA.
Lynn49 View Drop Down

Quote Lynn49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2011 at 3:28pm
Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
Andre Gide

Post Reply Post Reply